⬅️ Back to
Concepts, exercises, and ideas to help with general creative product ideation, design thinking, and design + product sprints. Some of my favorite and trusted product ideation resources:
- Product Strategy
- Design + Product Sprint Exercises
- Design Thinking
- Product-led Growth
- Product Market Fit
- Assorted Reading
Design + Product Sprint Exercises
- Sprint (The big idea with the Design Sprint is to build and test a prototype in just five days) Jake Knapp, Google Ventures
- The Three Hour Brand Sprint, Jake Knapp, Google Ventures
- Tanzu Practices: lean, user-centered, agile practices and workshops by VMWare
- Lean UX Canvas V2 by Jeff Gothelf
- The Design Thinking Process by IDEO.U
- Growth Frameworks For Your Marketplace by Pete Flint, NFX
- Product First, Market Discovery at Square and PayPal by David Sacks
- How to build a product that sells itself by Wes Bush, Product Led Institute
- A guide to the Blue Ocean Strategy, Miro
Product Market Fit
What it feels like when you've found product-market fit
👋 Hello, I'm Lenny and welcome to a ✨ once-a-month-free-edition ✨ of my newsletter. Each week I humbly tackle reader questions about product, growth, working with humans, and anything else that's stressing you out at the office.
TBM 4/52: Think Big, Work Small (Part 2)
Note: This post is a variation of this post. They communicate a similar idea, but in different ways. That post is part of my 2020 Collection, available on Gumroad for $5, or as a single page free book here. Consider this simple graphic: How does your team work?
How Doximity backdoored into physician registrations without targeting physicians - iMedicalApps
Genius. Brilliant. Doximity just announced they passed the 50% physician registration mark. I saw this coming a few months ago when they announced their partnership with US News for their "prestigious" hospital ranking list, and when Doximity started to create "Top Residency" lists. And they did this without actually targeting physicians.
Why software projects take longer than you think: a statistical model
Anyone who built software for a while knows that estimating how long something is going to take is hard. It's hard to come up with an unbiased estimate of how long something will take, when fundamentally the work in itself is about solving something.
Optimizing For Feelings
It's a question we often ask. And while it's not our style to dwell on the past, there's simply no way around the fact that we're pretty fed up with a certain philosophical framework in Silicon Valley. We believe this mindset has led us to a very specific place: one of efficiency, productivity, and profit...
I Have Delivered Value... But At What Cost?
where is the roadmap to a lost soul? // merch: https://merch.krazam.tv // https://instagram.com/krazam.tv // https://twitter.com/krazamtv // sound effects fr...